Course Creator Pack
Turn your repeatable, valuable information into a profitable video course that can be sold at scale, to help you and your business grow.
Clarissa Rayward, Happy Lawyer Happy Life
“Perhaps the most enjoyable part of my experience with Goliath has been the time taken to understand me and my business to ensure that the videos being created are a true representation of our brand.”
Jonathan Steedman, Bite Me Nutrition
“Goliath delivers the most professional, comprehensive and client-centred product you could hope for. They engage you in every step of the process and provide the direction needed to ultimately give you the best video!”
Please download and read our Terms & Conditions carefully to ensure your booking runs smoothly and you understand the licensing, asset ownership and revision policy our Studio Sessions packs offer.
- Combined client bathroom and changing room
- Large clothes rack
- Kitchenette with sink and microwave
- Mini fridge with very limited space - if you need to store cold food, please bring your own facilities
- At least 3 average car parks are available during standard operating hours
- Free street parking is available but being a busy commercial area, parking close to the studio may not be available
- Larger vehicles may enter the driveway to unload, but then secure free street parking until bump-out
- Cancellations made within 7 days of the secured booking date will incur a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the booking fee.
- Cancellations made within 2 days of the secured booking date will incur a cancellation fee equal to 100% of the booking fee.
- If government-imposed restrictions prohibit us from accommodating a secured booking (i.e. Mandatory Covid-19 lockdowns), we will hold that booking fee for an alternate date to be used within 6 months of the original booking date.
- What happens after I book a Studio Session?
If we haven’t already connected prior to you booking, we’ll contact you within one business day to organise payment, revise your scripts to ensure they are film- ready and run you through everything you need to know before the cameras start rolling.
- Can we customise the look of my videos?
Absolutely! We work with you before filming takes place, to ensure what is filmed aligns with your already established branding. This might mean a specific backdrop colour, a styled background or a theme that represents your brand.
- Do you write the scripts for me?
You know better than anyone what you’d like to say, which is why (if your pack requires a script) we’re happy to revise and collaborate with you on the scripts that you write, to ensure they will translate to the screen well.
- Do I need a hair & makeup artist?
A hair and/or makeup artist is not always necessary; however film lights can occasionally exaggerate skin shine, so it may be recommended to engage a makeup artist to apply softening makeup before the shoot. We can provide a list of recommended vendors on request.
- What do I wear?
Wear what makes you feel confident! That’s priority numero uno. Logistically however, we love to stay away from finely striped or chequered clothing as this can cause issues on smaller screens. We also recommend bringing multiple outfits and options to see what works best on screen and give diversity across multiple videos.
If you have any other questions or just want to learn more, contact us any time.