Designed to bring a unique space to local creatives.
Tucked away in a commercial hub approximately 40 minutes from both Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast, our themed studio spaces are perfect for photographers and video production professionals who want unique, ready-to-shoot looks.
Offering four distinct spaces, our open-plan studio can be used as-is, redressed to suit your needs, or completely stripped down to cater for custom looks or workshops and events.
We designed each of our themed spaces with layout and composition in mind, perfect for photographers and video professionals who are after shoot-ready looks for their clients or themselves.
If you're unsure if our spaces will work for you, give us a call to schedule a time to inspect the studio.
We designed this studio to work great for our own clients, which means it's adequately soundproofed and suitable for video production, has great depth and a bunch of useful props that allow for unlimited creative potential. Our studio is ground level and easily accessible, offers at least three carparks during standard business hours (additional street parking available) and a large entry door for bumping in larger equipment and props.
Our studio also features a number of amenities to help make it as versatile as possible. If your booking relies on one of these features (such as coloured backdrops) please contact us prior to booking to ensure we have that particular item ready.
- 50sqm of studio floor space
- 2.7m ceiling height
- 1.2m wide entry
- Coloured paper backdrops
- Bluetooth speaker for vibes
- 5G Internet
- Large clothes rack
- Bathroom/ changing room
- Break area/ client viewing area with wireless transmission capabilities
- 2-Hour Studio Booking - $200.00
- Half-Day Studio Booking (5 Hours) - $350.00
- Full-Day Studio Booking (10 Hours) - $500.00
Inclusions / Equipment Hire
To ensure a basic level of production quality can be achieved at our studio, all studio bookings include a professional light, your choice of lighting modifier and basic gaffing equipment. If you're unsure how to use this equipment, we'll give you a quick run through on arrival.
- Aputure 300D II w/ roller stand
- Aputure Light Dome 90 II / Aputure 2x Fresnel / Aputure 36° Spotlight
- C-stands & lighting stands
Being a video production agency, we also have a solid amount of professional video equipment that is available for hire during a studio booking. If you'd like to hire any of our equipment, please contact us a minimum of two days before your scheduled booking. Please note, we do reserve this equipment for experienced industry professionals.
Monday - Saturday: 7am - 5pm
- 2-Hour Studio Booking $200.00
- Half-Day Studio Booking (5 Hours) $350.00
- Full-Day Studio Booking (10 Hours) $500.00
Please download and read our full set of Terms & Conditions carefully to ensure your booking runs smoothly. Here are our quick-fire studio rules.
- The studio must be left in the condition it was entered, which includes studio-provided furniture and props being carefully placed back where they were found. Activities that could permanently or temporarily damage our studio, building, fixtures, fittings, furniture, props or hired equipment will result in the immediate shutdown of the studio. This includes activities that would require professional cleaning services to rectify temporary damage such as smoke flares, heavy body makeup, fake blood, etc.
- Food and drinks are not allowed within the themed spaces. Please eat outside or in the break area in the back of the studio.
- Media productions must cover the feet of any stands with tennis balls or similar protective equipment (tennis balls can be provided).
- Strictly no smoking in the studio or within 20m of the studio entry.
- No pets unless previously approved.
- No pornography of any kind.
- Access will not be granted before the booking period starts and bump-out must be completed by the end of the booking period. Overtime fees will apply.
- To avoid handover congestion, please do not arrive any more than 15 minutes prior to the start of your booking period.
- Please ensure all attendees have vacated the studio by the end of the booking period to avoid overtime fees and awkward late handovers. If you suspect your booking may go overtime, please book the studio for an entire day.
- We have a limit of 15 attendees for media productions. Please contact us directly if you'd like to book this space but exceed this limit.
- General rubbish must be placed in the provided bins and any excessive rubbish (eg. Disposable set pieces and props) must be taken from the premises by the hirer.
Furniture & Prop Rules
- Furniture and props may be rearranged, however, everything will need to be placed back in its original position by the end of the booking period. Please note that some of our items are vintage and require a great deal of care when repositioning and need to be lifted not dragged.
- Furniture is for talent only, please bring what you need for media production crews separately.
- No standing on the furniture, or using the furniture in a way that could damage it (eg. sitting on the back of the couches).
- Heavy body make-up is not permitted on furniture as it stains it.
- Furniture may not be moved outside the building unless previously approved.
- At least 3 average car parks are available for the hirer and their attendees during standard operating hours
- Free street parking is available but being a busy commercial area, parking close to the studio may not be available
- Larger vehicles may enter the driveway to unload, but then secure free street parking until bump-out
- Though the studio is moderately soundproofed, it's not always completely silent inside - being a busy commercial area, there may be occasional outside noise, however this is rarely enough for us to cease production
- 2 standard 20amp circuits are available with multiple outlets
- 3-Phase power can be organised on request, for an additional fee
- Cancellations made within 7 days of the secured booking date will incur a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the booking fee.
- Cancellations made within 2 days of the secured booking date will incur a cancellation fee equal to 100% of the booking fee.
- If government-imposed restrictions prohibit us from accommodating a secured booking (i.e. Mandatory Covid-19 lockdowns), we will hold that booking fee for an alternate date to be used within 6 months of the original booking date.